Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Malibu is the Coolest (Pics)


I stumbled on this place a while back while going North on PCH. It's over a hill, and the view just as you're coming over is beautiful when it is clear.
After a little bit of relaxing I snap a few photos of the area

As I follow the stream of water it becomes greener and filled with more trash and bits of concrete. I then look up and see this

HOLY SHIT THIS IS COOL

Oh, FYI, there were slabs of concrete chillin' right next to the tunnel
So I ventured through and on the other side was a basically untouched, despite being next to a road.
And later I ran across what seemed like an ideal place for druggies to hang out
If you see this place as well, please check it out. It's gorgeous and I haven't even explored half of it.


1 comment:

  1. Great stuff man. The photography here is really impressive. Keep it up. -josef

    ReplyDelete